Sunday, June 5, 2011

WEEK 1

So this first week of LEGACY was THE BOMB!!! I am beyond blessed by what this internship has to offer. The one question that always pops up in my mind is, "what internship gets paid???" I reflected upon this whole week and it's a blessing to see how much God has been working within each and every one of us. The leaders and pastors as well has blessed me by pouring out their wisdom and knowledge into us so that we soak it all in and live out the KINGDOM reality!

So this picture to the left represents how God placed me here in Legacy with these AMAZING (name tags) people! No matter what battle I come up against, these people will be there for me to persevere and fight through it. The Lord has been so good to me and there's no words that can express how amazing this program has helped me understand deeper meanings of why things happen (in the Bible as well) and how I should live my life.

1 comment: