Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Total Conviction...yet again.

Aaron yet again taught another deep lesson. He discussed about sin. I started to harden my heart because I wanted to protect myself. I wanted to protect myself because I knew I was going to have a deeper conviction then the last time. My heart started beating fast because of what was in store to learn. Aaron told us that sin is not wrong behavior, but sin is independence. I was shocked that I have been "justifying myself" this whole time. I was in total conviction. I started to tear up because of how long I've been doing this. I always thought that I didn't go clubbing in a long time, or drink or anything worldly. I was fine, no sinning before my God. But I was wrong and I am in total conviction. Lord help me not let my emotions control me. Take over me & help me let you take full control of me: Litia Feagai Faitele.

Tama,
Faalogo mai au. Faamolemole. Faamagalo mai au. Faamolemole. sosoani mai au. Faamolemole. Faafetai lou alofa. Vi'ia oe. Amene.

Translation:
Father,
Listen to me. Please. Forgive me. Please. Help me. Please. Thank you for your love. Praise you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment