Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Somewhere in the meddle You will find me"


Hi!
I went to the New Hope Leewad and I didn’t expect to be so touched for God in the whole service.
It all started with a great and very fun worship that end with this song that makes me cry so much in the arms of my Lord.
After this song Pastor Mike Lwin started to talk about “Somewere in the middle you will find me” and then I realize that I was…in the middle! O NOOO! What am I doing there? God wants us to be in the center of the relationship with Him and NOT in the middle. And guess what?? God whants to give us directions but… who reads directions? We almost never pay attention untill something happen, same thing came from God. There is some parts of my life that I was in the middle but I am given those parts for God then He will find me in the middle and lead me to the center of His heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment