Friday, June 24, 2011

Discipline.

Yesterday (06/23/11) I had been corrected by Jules. But of course, she was talking to everyone else as well. But I left fuse west early, and I can't check it off my accountability log. I left early to share with my cousin about the service and this timing; it was a total God thing. In my mind, while with my cousin "I am going to get grilled for this." But I was all right with it. Now when Jules told me I couldn't check off Fuse, I wanted to just leave. Truth is I don' t like correction or discipline, whatsoever. So the day went on, we went paddling. God didn't say anything to me, until I walked to the car. He told me, "Do not neglect discipline." This is God revealing to me, and He knows I will obey Him. So I have accepted the discipline and I see this season, as God disciplining me through people around me. Also He is testing the intentions of my heart, to see if I will depend on Him. Well, thank you Jules for over stepping your "kuliana" to correct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment