Monday, June 27, 2011

Psalm 31:24

Psalm 31:24
So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!

I was not having a great day yesterday (6/26/11). I had so much to do and I was out of it. I walked home after serving at NHH. I reached for my binder, I had in Oregon and stumbled upon a note. I received this note, during finals week. Anthony gave me Ps. 31:24 and I hadn't seen it before. When I read it I was in awe. That verse didn't hit me until today. I am in a season of learning to be dependent on God. Not friends or family or teachers, but Him. It's hard for me because I did that in Oregon, all because He was all I had. I had no family. Now I am home; its hard because I have family, friends, anyone. I learned that I have strayed from depending on Him, since I got home. This scripture was read at His timing, because if I read it in Oregon, it wouldn't encourage me much. But wow; Lord thank you for the wake up call today! Praise you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment