Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Minister at all times


              Today during lunch Will, Christie and I decided to go to Subway. We ordered and got our food and sat down. Before we ate Will asked me to pray for the food, but in my head I really didn’t want to, but I did it anyway. So I prayed for the food and after I finished, this young man sitting alone at his table eating lunch, turned around and thanked us for our prayer. He also said, ”I’ve never seen anyone pray in public like that, thank you”. Wow! In that moment the Holy Spirit spoke to me saying “Many times people shy way from praying in public or witnessing to others about Christ”. A small prayer or simple action of God’s love can change a persons day of even life.  After this young man was finished with his lunch he came over to our table and asked about what church we attented. He is seeking a church to attended and his fairly new to Hawaii. We told him about all the services that New Hope offers and hoped he would attend. Also our buiness cards ,that we made for Legacy, came in handy. We gave him one and he texted us within the next half hour his information. God really taught me a lesson today. “Rejoice in all you do” someone may benefit from it. Eventhough many times we don’t feel like sharing to others, its a commandment God gave us. Share the Gospel to all creation.large_praying_hands.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment