Thursday, June 16, 2011

Firesite Chat with Pastor Randy

What an amazing time that we had with Pastor Randy. He shared to us his tesimony and how he was called into ministry. I had a great revelation while Pastor Randy was sharing about the “call” into ministry. He shared that many times there are many great “opportunities” but God might not “call” us into these opportunities! One thing that impacted my life, of Pastor Randy’s testimony, was that before you get called in you must be called out! God will call you out before he reveils what you must do next. Our duty is for us is to trust in God in spite not knowing where God is directing. Pastor Randy’s life is a great example of having complete trust in God. Could it be that through LEGACY God might be calling me out of something, instead of my original thougth of Him calling me into ministry? Wow! I am not sure what the answer might be, and thats ok, but I know that my duty is to trust God through this season. The time with Pastor Randy was life changing. It was a moment in time where God literally spoke to my heart. I thank God for, LEGACY, and all the Pastor’s that are speaking life into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment