Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FAMILY!

FAMILY means the most to me. Tonight my family and I did our DEVOS in Kahala Mall (8 people total) and it was a blessing to see that God is working! He has brought my family together to strengthen our relationship with Him and our relationship with one another. People passed by and seen that we bonded well and that we each had our Bibles and were able to feed off each other. We weren't there by accident, but by the grace of God. I think that it all starts with FAMILY! when we build up our relationship with our family, we are able to build family within our friends and within the Church. I feel that it ties in with being faithful with the little because the Lord will help us be faithful with the BIG!

"One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much." Luke 16:10 ---> If I can't be faithful with my family, how can I be faithful with many people outside my family? Everything starts within the house hold and I need to seize those opportunity because they will surely benefit me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment