Monday, June 27, 2011

CHOKE :)

This past Sunday I was given the responsibility to deliver the announcements, offertory prayer, as well as an into to the speaker... I CHOKED! I rushed, forgot what to say, and when I prayed I probably sounded like a child praying for snack time. lol

Normally I would tell myself that I would never do this again... But what I am learning is that this is what God wanted me to experience. God is stretching me, and having me do these things so that I can grow. He is molding me into the leader He wants me to be, I just need to make sure that I am listening to what He says. And now the next time when I am asked to do this, I know what I can prepare for and know what I have to work on. I need to speak S..L..O..W..L..Y.. and prepare my thoughts before I get up in front! BECAUSE just winging it, does not cut it! God needs my best and that takes preparation!

No comments:

Post a Comment