Monday, June 27, 2011

the joy of the Lord is my strength. :)

This weekend, I had the AMAZING opportunity to sing on the worship team at New Hope Honolulu. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. FIVE services, TWELVE vocalists, live online streaming, plus TV and DVD....it was all new to me. And I never thought I would get the privilege of being a part of it. I knew there were plenty of amazingly talented people here, and I never expected that I would be able to be on team. But I am so thankful that God worked it out. :) The team was so welcoming and I loved every minute of it. I don't know if I have ever had so much joy singing on stage before! I was in awe of how good God is and His amazing grace and love. He has done so much in my life, and I know I would be nothing without Him. What joy, what peace for those whose confidence is in the name of the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you my friend and fellow travelor on this leegacy trip. You have an ablity to sing from your heart and it shows. Bless you. Leslie

    ReplyDelete