Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little Things

On Sunday, (6/12/11) I had finished serving at New Hope Honolulu. I went to my church in Waipahu. Wow I was tired because, the day I've been having. The test began when I stepped foot in the church. My uncle has strayed far from God and his wife is angry with him. God has prepared me already for my uncle. So I went home with my uncle. I was at my grandma's house and I wanted to pray with someone. I asked my grandma (mom's mom) and she told me, "No I am not ready." I asked my uncle Chris and he said, "No not now." Everyone else was watching the game. I could not help but go in my cousin's room. My cousin is disabled, she is blind and couldn't eat food. Only from a feeding tube, she is 13 years old. She looks like a 8 year old. Well I was feeling low, until I called out to her to sit with me. We sat on the rocking chair and I prayed with her. That is when God revealed Himself to me, through my disabled cousin. I was so blessed. I serve a God, who cares to show Himself through the littlest things. The Lord is moving greatly in my family. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment