Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time

Time is the biggest thing that has been going through my mind lately. Sometimes I feel like their were more hours in a day not only for work but for sleep as well. Managing time has not been a problem for me throughout the years until now. The Lord has really worked through and with me in this internship. He has stretched me in a lot of areas that I was weakened in. Legacy basically showed me life in ministry and how important it is to stay in the word because that is the basic foundation that will grow me into the women God intended me to be. In Ephesians 5:15-16 says, "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil." I believe that time is a gift from God and I need to seize every opportunity and to live diligently for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment