Saturday, June 11, 2011

Firesite Chat with Pastor Lwin

Thursday night was a great firesite chat, we got to hear and see Pastor Elwin open his heart to us. He talked about his testimony and how he started his walk with the Lord, his struggles and how he dealt with them during the way. As Pastor Elwin was speaking to us about how he took a huge leap of faith  and when he felt the Lord was calling him to serve full time in ministry, I felt God was giving me words of conformation once again in my life. God spoke the same words , four months ago when I lived in California about faith and trusting God. I took a big leap of faith when I heard God calling me to Hawaii. I left a good job, family and many more things that had become my comfort zone. Faith is walking without seeing where your going but trusting you will get there with God’s help. Lord, my life is all in your hands let me live a life that glorifies you.

1 comment:

  1. Neyda,

    Wow! Thanks for sharing this!

    I never knew that was a big leap of faith of moving from Cali to here! Your faith and obedience shows how powerful your testimony is. It is great to meet you and Will and to hear about what you guys did, in order to stay true to God's calling for you guys.

    Keep walking in faith and obedience to Him and He will bless and reward you guys for that leap.

    ReplyDelete