Monday, June 27, 2011

God desires to set the captives free

S-----2 Timothy 2: 24-26, 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

O----- Christians need to not be quarrelsome with each other or others. They need to be kind loving , teaching, and not being resentful. Gently instructing their opponents in the hope that God will bring them to repentance which brings them to truth. This truth will bring them to their senses and rescue them from the traps and tricks that satan lays before them, resulting in them being held as prisoners.

A-----I need to walk in the spirit of truth and love being gentle and loving in all I say and do. Hoping in my submission and reliance on God people will be drawn to him seeing the truth. I need to be aware of my actions and words making sure that they match my calling. I need to be aware thet satan is out there like a roaring lion looking for Christians to devour.

P----Lord help me to remain diligent about being gentle and kind. Loving my brothers and sisters and all others not arguing but loving them into the kingdom. Lord fill me afresh each morning with your Holy Spirit so that I can help to share your truth and love with those in captivity setting them free in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment