Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Stretched"

Being pushed and stretched is one thing that Legacy is going to be known for lol!
I have been blessed with the opportunity to plan for a youth sunday as well as share my testimony. It has been a rough week trying to plan and develop what I am going to say especially when your life is as boring as mine! lol... But after just writing my thoughts and the events that lead me to where I am today, it amazed me to think about all the things that has happened to me. That all those obstacles and blessings was God moving me back into the right direction.

God works in mysterious ways and although I am being stretched a lot, I know that as long as I keep stretching towards God, He wont ever let me snap!

P.S. Revelation for the week: "It is ok to ask for Help!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment