Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Steppin it UP!!!



This is my first week out of High School, and God has already forced me to STEP UP my game. So far, in the Legacy internship I have built strong relationships with my fellow interns and strengthen my personal walk with God dramatically. Being the youngest one on the team, I didn't know what to expect out of this internship. I was very scared and nervous because of my lack of experience. A couple weeks prior to Legacy, through devotions and hardcore prayer, God had made it clear that although I am young and inexperienced, He still had a purpose for me within the internship. Ever since the begining of Legacy, God has never ceased to fill me with wisdom, from the hearts of awesome men and women that are a part of this amazing program. I'm excited to see what God has for us in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment