Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reconstruction


I realized a couple weeks ago that I must have a godly character like as, the keel of a boat. As a result, I have worked hard on that also I realized that I would work on that forever and It is completely fine because I am a "fallen image bearer".

Also, a godly character is the foundation in my understanding so far. My understanding can change in the coming weeks... I don't know ...hehhe... Anyway, a godly foundation has the purpose to develop relationships and gifts because Gifting, Relationship and Character should run together (Pastor John Tilton).

I can only accomplish these things when I rely on God because if I rely on my desire to develop these things means independence, which is the root of sin accordingly with what I learned this morning.

Do I make myself clear? I don't think so and it is not because my poor english. It is the result of all my questions..............

No comments:

Post a Comment