Monday, June 6, 2011

HE>ART

GOD is GOOD! This past Thursday I kind of grasped how God works...kinda :)...What I've seen is that through others He shines light and from the last FireSide-Chat, my eyes were open to beauty of His arts. I've always had trouble seeing the ministries in art and me loving all forms I personally have the hardest time giving it back to God. But thanks to Aunty Gayle I've learned that the ART is all about the HEART. I always thought the only way I could give my art to God was only by creating a piece of flawlessness, but God doesn't want our physically appearance, He wants our heart. Giving my heart by worshiping while I paint or sculpt means so much more to God then me always just trying to impress Him. God gave me gifts to produce thing, I just need to rely on Him. "I NEED TO RELY ONLY ON HIM!" (picture: Aunty Gayle with her beautiful smile and hula, expressing God's gift, she showed me another form of worship...IT WAS SUCH A BLESSING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment