Sunday, June 5, 2011

so happy together :)

I have been here in Hawaii for a little over a week now (time is flying by! :( These eight weeks will be over before we know it...ok let's not think about that now) and so far it's been great! I have eaten a lot of great food, made so many new friends, and God has been working like crazy! But one thing that really amazes me is how close we interns have gotten. Yes, quite a few of you I knew already, but I have grown so much closer to you since this internship started. And those of you I met for the first time here, I feel like we've known each other forever! There is such a great bond in our group! And it's barely been over a week! I love how God brought us together! And I love how we can challenge, encourage and keep each other accountable as we grow together. I am so looking forward to to see what He does with us in the next seven weeks!

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17 (NKJV)

1 comment:

  1. Christie! That was the exact verse I was thinking this week! Glad you are not just here in Hawaii for the internship program, but even more excited that God is growing you greatly! Keep pressing on! ^_^

    ReplyDelete