Monday, June 20, 2011

Pastor Randy Furushima ---> Level Up!

Pastor Randy...amazing! He talked about his testimony and I was simply blessed and encouraged. He shared about oppourtunities, and how we can have them. But are we called out for them? I was in awe. Well Pastor Randy, shared about how he was in the mainland. How he came back home because of family, and he felt it was a set back. I was in this predicament. I just needed to hear his testimony. Well I asked him a question, on why us Hawaii people think its a "set back" when we come home. He just told me, its our mind set. He is totally right. Then he told me to find people to pray for me. Now next day is Level Up. Wow 5am? Praise The Lord! So Pastor Creighton said, "Take the mask of obedience off, and show how you don't want to obey." He spoke about me. We prayed on our knees. It didn't sit right with me. So I seen Zach lay down. I felt lead to lay down and right there, I let loose and had it out with God! Hanabuddah (snot) and tears going on. I told Him, how hard it is to let go of school. How I want to be elsewhere, how I want so much things. Last thing I cried out to Him, "Please never leave me alone, don't abandon me Please!" I absolutely had it out with God and He let me go and turn into Prophet Jeremiah (weeping prophet). After I told Him my heart, I laid back down and He came to me. He kneeled and let me breathe. I felt Him just touch my head, and He let me just breathe. I love how God is so patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment