Sunday, June 12, 2011

myREVELATION

-myREVELATION-
  • I have been living a life which has been defined by others.
  • I have been seeking approval as a way to define who I am.
  • I spent my entire life seeking out "Me," but my searching has lead me to all wrong places...
Answer to my problem: I need to seek out the character of JESUS!
-"God created us to not know who we are unless we know Him. Our purpose in life is to not know who we are, our purpose is to know who God is!" -Pastor Aaron Nunez

God is moving in my life and I want to grow in a purposeful one. I need to serve HIM I need to seek out HIS character in order to find my identity! My 23 year journey in finding out who I am continues... but I am finally heading in the right direction. ---> GOD!

1 comment:

  1. Stephan,

    Keep following God and pursuing HIM diligently with all your heart. I know He'll mold you and step by step reveal more of your true identity in Christ! He's definitely raising you up as a leader, motivated to lead while having a heart of a servant-leader and a passion for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete