Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grace

"12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. 13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief"(1 Timothy 1:12-13)

This scripture is very convicting to me. God has seen me as trustworthy enough that he placed me here in Legacy. He trusted me to be "on the ball" and hard working. I know that I struggle with being trustworthy, and responsible, yet God shows mercy and has seen hope in me. By not giving my all in this program I'm not only letting the people around me down, but I'm also letting Him down as well. He knows I can do better, if I at least tried. In Ephesians 4:1 God shows me that I shouldn't live off of other peoples expectation, but to live a life worthy of what God has called me to live. "1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received." (Ephesians 4:1).

It's time to suck it up and buckle down. LEGGO!
PRAISE DA LORT

No comments:

Post a Comment