Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What are you running for ?

S: 2 Timothy 7-8 " I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.And now the prize awaits me- the crown of rightousness, which the Lord , the righteous Judge,will give me on the day of His return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to His appearing."

O: What are we running for in this life? What things trully matter to God? When are life ends are we going to feel that same way Paul felt? What is this race all about?

A: Somtimes Life is full of maratons, we are running to finishing projects, tasks,events ect... All these things are important and need to get done. But what if, as we are running these race we stop and take a breath. Many times we get stressed and tired as we are working for ministry. As we continue to do all these work lets enjoy every moment of it. And bring glory to the Lord. In reality we are not doing things for people or to get recognition. We are doing all these things for that Lord so that He can be glorified.And He can see that we are faithful to him.

P: Lord, my life is in your hands, help me understand your will  for my life. I want to bring glory to you in all I do.Please forgive me if at times I get so caught up in the work of the ministry and many times forget about you. Help me to bring glory and honor to you in all I do. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment