Friday, June 24, 2011

Imagine a Canoe...

When in a canoe each paddler plays an important role in making the canoe go forward. If one becomes out-of-sync, paddling for everyone else gets harder. When each paddler can trust and follows instruction from another, unison amongst the canoe happens and the boat flows across the water easily. Even when the weather gets rough and the ocean tides start picking up, the canoe of paddlers get through it as long as they work together. THIS IS THE CHURCH!

Having this interactive element allowed me grasp that the church cannot rely on one person, the church needs to be made up of different leaders in all areas to help it grow. I need to keep myself accountable and make sure that I keep up with the rest of the leaders, I do not want them to be working harder because they have to compensate for me lacking. I need to give my all in everything that I do, I need to play my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment