Friday, July 1, 2011

His Mercy

S: Titus 3:5 “ He saves us not, because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy, He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.”
Isaiah 1:18 “ Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make it as white as wool.”
O: Paul talks about that we are saved only bu Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. We are not saved by our own righteouness, that we do. Only by His mercy, He can wash away our sins.
A: The Lord is so merciful with us that He always forgives us. Although many times we don’t deserve to be forgiven, he loves us so much that he allows us to come back to Him. God has given us the best gift we can ever have, Jesus and His Holy Spirit! Lets not every forget that Because of the beautiful exchange Jesus made on the cross for us. His holy blood washes way our sins, and his wonderful Spirit live sin us. 
P:  Lord, YOUR AMAZING!!! Am so thankful for you mercy. Lord, allow me to always remember to go back to the basics. To remenber that I am here because of your Son Jesus Christ that loved me so much that He gave  up his life for me. Lord, sometimes my words are few to thank you for all you do. I just want to tell you that I AM So IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment