Tuesday, July 12, 2011

blessed.

Today some of us were talking about the end-of-the-program paper we have to write and how part of it is evaluating our covering pastor. And I thought, oh that'll be no big deal, Pastor Justin is awesome. Then I thought, oh wait, all of the pastors are awesome. And then I thought, oh my goodness, all of the leaders in Legacy are awesome! I am SO blessed by each and every one of these amazing leaders. How incredible is it that they are taking the time out of their lives to invest in us? Each one has impacted my life, and my life is forever changed because they responded to God's call to make Legacy happen What a blessing the last six weeks have been! Thank you Pastor Justin, Pastor Rod, Pastor TJ, Pastor Brandon, Pastor Rick, Pastor Sam, Pastor Richard and Auntie Mary, Pastor Wayne, Pastor Creighton, JULES, everyone who did the fireside chats, the teachers, Aaron Nunez, Tate, and EVERYONE ELSE who has poured into our lives! Because of you allowing God to use you to minister to us, my life will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment