Friday, July 8, 2011

Plans!


Wow; I have so much plans for myself. But God has huge and greater plans for my life. Today I lead a small group with Pastor Justin, Christie and Devin. God impressed upon my heart "Hosea 6:6- I want you to show love,not offer sacrifices. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings." Now I did this, not knowing how far He would take this. Then Pastor Justin made us spend about 34 minutes with God. Letting Him reveal himself to us, whether through drawing or a word. I received a drawing. I didn't draw this picture in a long time. This picture is of God. I learned this in Old Testament Survey by Gary Lau. I was sitting in the Kaua'i room, I was getting frustrated because I wanted to be still. But my mind was going everywhere. Then He lead me to the board to draw this picture. Then he replied,"I am the same God who brought the Israelites out of Egypt. And I am the same God today." Wow; God is most definitely moving in the life of His servants! Thank you Lord for just revealing yourself to me. I love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment