Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lord help me to depend on you more and me less.

S Isaiah 5:21 21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and clever in their own sight
O Isaiah has seen his own people turn from the God of his people and see the destruction coming for their rebellion.
A I need to be aware of pride and independence from God. I need to remind myself that I can not do anything without God. Only through God and his power and grace can I even get out of bed. I need to give God the glory for all he has and will do through me.
P Lord remind me that it is ALL about you and not about me. I am the servant and you are the king. I ask you with a sincere heart to remind me of this truth and when I cross the line of doing things my way, or rejection your teaching, or claiming your glory, or thinking I am wise. Lord I love and honor you with my obedience and dependence.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment