Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!

4th of July has been one of my favorite holidays! In July 4, 1776, America claimed independence from Britain. Just having the freedom and independence to be with my family, having picnics and enjoying each others company, has really got me thinking that we SERVE an AWESOME GOD who blessed this nation! He had his hand upon it since day one and I am proud to say that im an AMERICAN! Today, my family and I spent 4th of July in Ala Moana Beach and we had an amazing time. The firework show tonight was absolutely LEGIT and it has reminded me that God has his hand upon this country and that he is doing mighty work. Just listening to the music in the background playing, made me feel even more blessed to be LIVING, and having the freedom to serve & worship the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment