Monday, July 4, 2011

Christiany

Titus: 3:8
"This is a trust worthy statement; and concerning these things I want you to speak confidently, so that those who have believed GOd will be careful to engage in good deeds."

We do not enter the Kingdom of God from the good deeds we accomplish. As christians we need to check our hearts and our intentions when doing good things for others.

Lately I have had to constantly check my heart when doing something nice, or christiany. Sometimes when I do things for others its more of an ego thing of me trying to impress others and show them that I am a good christian. Instead of me trying to impress others with good behavior making it appear that I am a good man of God, I should just be doing good because I am called and created to love first.

I pray that one day instead of me seeking out this lifestyle, it just consumes my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment