Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Give Praise to the Lord at all Times!!

I have the great opportunity to lead a small group in waikiki for the spanish ministry at New Hope. We get toghether every Tuesday night for a time of fellowship and hearing from the word of God. Our topic for tonight was “True Worship.” We read from Psalms 34:1 "I will bless the LORD at all times;His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” Despite of David’s circumstance he praised the Lord at all times. In the small group there are different types of people from different backgrounds and struggles; all first language spanish speakers. This study really hit home to most of the people tonight. Many have been going through rough seasons and have even blamed the Lord at times. We all came to the conclusion that despite of what happens in our lives God is worthy of His praise. The Lord led me to share from Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to Hispurpose.” As I prayed over the people I can see God working in all of our hearts! God is truly worthy of His praise, and I will continue praising His name and sharing His word!

No comments:

Post a Comment