Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last

The internship is almost over....

This is the last week.

But I don't want to think of the sadness, dramatic interludes, and bittersweet endings.


Lasting time spent with friends

Lasting friendships till the end

Lasting skills I have learned

Lasting lives I have turned

A lasting path I have set

Lasting leaders I met

All for the glory of God I say

Will this end?

May it never, may it never, may it never

Be

For this is for God's glory you see

And things of His Kingdom

Always LAST

Never in the past

Present

Future

Everlasting till time

Short

Limited

But God's work is not.

But there's still alot

to be done.

Through His Son,

JC

Who died for you and me.

Gotta be ready, willing,

Waiting

With His life trading

For our everlasting life.

So don't think things in God's Kingdom

Is vain.

A purpose

A plan

For everything

That happens in life

Is

Everlasting.

To the end,

So it's not goodbye, bittersweet Ciao, or even dramatic end

But

Until again.












No comments:

Post a Comment