Tuesday, July 12, 2011

God cares about your HEART!

"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

The Lord does care about what I do, what I accomplished and so on, but he cares more about my heart and where it stands! This verse has quickly reminded me that God wants me to simply act justly and to love mercy! Being respectful and having humility is an important tool that I've learned and put into practice throughout this internship. As this internship comes to an end, I'm very excited to throw out and live what I have received from this program and all the revelations i've been having about my character has really helped shaped my life into something greater than I thought! The Lord is good and I believe that the best is yet to come!

Lord,
Heal my heart and make it clean! I want to live for you and you only. Lead me to do things that will glorify you and live a life that will transform in a way that will benefit my relationship with you!
I LOVE YOU,
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment