Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Colossians 1:17

Colossians 1:17

17And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.”


Observation: Jesus is not just the center of our lives, He is the center of all life. “in Him all things hold together.” Jesus is the sinew of our lives. He holds all things together. He also goes before all things, as the firstborn of creation. He is the head of the house, the keeper of things, and master of all.


Application:

I need to remember that God holds all things in His hands alone. He doesn't share power, and He will work all things out the way He desires them. I need to trust in His authority, letting Him speak in to my life. I need to trust in his provision, that He has a path for me, and that He will place me where He needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment