Monday, July 4, 2011

God is AWESOME!

Listening to the voice of God has been pretty tricky, but I think I am beginning to become familiar with His voice. He speaks to me and asks me to do things that will benefit His kingdom and my relationship with Him. Like praying for people or checking on someone that God has placed upon my heart. He has given my strength and courage to do things that I normally would never do and because I am asked by Him, He provides the strength and tools I need. Deciphering God's voice has been difficult for me. Sometimes I have trouble knowing whether it was God, me or the Devil talking, but from my devotions I am learning Gods character. My relationship with Him is growing deeper to the point where I am starting to pinpoint His voice even when I am in the middle of a crowd. GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment