Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hebrews 5:11 "Concerning him we have much to say and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing"

There is so much more to know about God, in fact it unattainable to grasp all knowledge about God, but becoming distracted from the World makes knowing anything about Him difficult.

I have so much more to learn so much more to know about, God but have I been making things harder for myself to hear Him speak, because I have been distracting my self with so much busy work within the ministry? I think it is so important that I pray and constantly check and scrub my heart. I need to seek and listen for His voice and instead of being distracted with so much work, use those tasks that God puts before me to seek out Him. God is speaking to me all the time... ALL THE TIME but its me who needs to work on my LISTENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment