Friday, July 15, 2011




7-14-11 I submit as an act of LOVE.
Romans 9:20-21

S 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[a] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?
S Should men talk back to God? Should man even have the right to ask God whom formed them, why did you make me like this? Does God (the potter) have the right to do what ever it wants to with men,(the clay). Does God not have the right to use the vessels (men) the way he wants to, because he made them he can make certain men (vessels) to be used for special purposes and then other vessels (men) for common use? Whatever God creates he has complete authority over its use.
A I need to wield to God and quit asking those questions such as why me? I need to bite my tongue every time I try and tell God how I want to be used and how I think he should do things in my life and the life of others. I am an idiot if I think I can out smart God who created all of this earth, man, beast, the heavens, and the oceans how to do things. I need to learn to cultivate the art of submitting to God as a gift to him and myself.
P Lord how dare I speak to you the way I have at times, trying to give you direction and insight into my mind and heart. Forgive me Lord and direct my every thought and step for your glory and honor. I willingly give you my submission, respect and submission as a gift to the one I love. You are my God and I am your child as I sing out daily you are my God and I am so glad that you would choose to use me just the way that I am, a common vessel meant for your use.

No comments:

Post a Comment