Saturday, July 23, 2011

best thing of my entire life? i think yes.

This internship was incredible. In the beginning, I had no idea what I was signing up for. I had no clue that it would be like this. I had no idea how God would work. This was, no doubt about if, one of the best things I've ever done.
I made lifelong friends in the interns and others.
I saw lives changed, and people come to Christ.
God revealed things to me about myself that I never realized before.
He changed my entire mindset and my heart.
He brought healing.
He showed me that dependence on Him is key, and He showed me what He can do through me when I completely depend on Him.
He taught me so many lessons that will affect my life and ministry.
I am forever changed, and I am so grateful for what Gos has done and continues to do.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment