Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dependence Day July 5th 2011

I had a great Independence day yesterday July 4 2011, at the pool eating ribs and water melon; finishing an American tradition of fireworks. Independence day also known as the 4th of July, is known as the day America celebrates the signing of the declaring of independence from England. Today July 5th I declare my dependence on God and God alone. I declare a new desire to depend on God for all I am and all I will be and all I need! This is a bold statement as I have lived almost 50 years living dependent on my own ability and my own wisdom. There have been times I have been knocked to the ground and been forced to depend on God as I was unable to stand alone, yet once I was walking again I choose my own path again. The insight of how I have lived dependent on myself and independent of God has been a major highlight of Aarons class. Lord forgive me and teach me to depend on you more and me less. Amen
Blessings to all and may we walk with a humble spirit, depending on God daily, Leslie Krahn

No comments:

Post a Comment