Saturday, July 16, 2011

Real Life, Real People, Real God

Today at Fuse East, I got to witness eight people come into contact with the alive and living God. I saw people who never believed in God till tonight come into contact with the Holy Spirit touching them in a way that they never experienced before. Tonight, I saw sick people find the Great Physician. Tonight, I saw the lost become found and the blind able to see. Tonight, I rejoiced with the angels in heaven as eight people were restored into the Kingdom of God and embarked themselves in a life-long relationship with Christ. This is real life as real people experience a very very real God.

Thank you, Father, for inviting me to be a witness to such an awesome event in your kingdom. I dont care where you call me or what you ask me to do as long as I get to see this happen for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment