Monday, July 11, 2011

God is good!

God has been so good to me throughout my whole time in Legacy. This will be my last week and i'm definately going to miss it a whole lot. God has been teaching me about my character and my heart! These two main tools that I have been working on really helped shaped where I am at today and if it was not for the Holy spirit, I don't think I would have lived a life pleasing to God. With all that I learned and all the wisdom that was poured upon me, my perspective in life has shifted and has gained a greater insight to what God has called me to do. After the internship, I plan on continuing to help out in New Hope Manoa until I leave for school in August. I believe that all that I have learned will/has benefit me in all areas of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment